Wednesday, February 1, 2012

TAGGED...

I was tagged, so I thought I would play along.

 {The Rules}
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag eleven people and link them on your post
5. Let them know you've tagged them!


11 Fun Facts about me...

1. My real name is Pepper. REALLY? YES, really. Often times in college I would have to show my license because people didn't believe me.
2. I have a scar under my chin from a bicycle wreck when I was little.
3. I've never broken a bone. The first time I ever stayed in a hospital was when I had my first son.
4. I love to be creative. Making something and seeing the finished project really makes me excited.
5. I enjoy giving gifts. I used to be so much better at this when I worked full time & our family budget consisted of  TWO incomes. Not so good at it anymore. MUST IMPROVE AT THIS.
6. I enjoy receiving gifts & I get completely GIDDY when I get a gift. I think I'm a pretty good gift receiver with jumping up & down, squealing....the whole nine yards. P.S. It doesn't have to be new stuff either. A box of hand-me-down clothes from my buddies whose boys have outgrown them rocks my face off now that I have two boys of my own!
7. I really enjoy a sappy chic flick. You know, the ones that are so predictable.
8. In high school I was a princess; Carolina Carousel Princess. I really was chosen by default, I think, but it's interesting a that a special man in my life was in another place praying for a wife that had A) a different name & B) was a princess. SO COOL!
9.  I LOVE teaching. Originally I thought that I loved teaching kids and while that is enjoyable, the demands of the state within a classroom are wacked out so I"m totally done with that & have found my true passion is teaching God's word to kids, to ladies, to my son....whoever will listen. I don't know that I'm gifted in it, but I do love it! Anytime I have an opportunity to speak I go for it & I totally miss the ladies bible study that I did this past fall.
10. I used to spend alot ridiculous amount of money on stuff; clothes, shoes, household items, but I've really learned that NONE of that is necessary & I've been giving stuff away left & right. That "stuff" really isn't fulfilling anyway.
11. I LOVE eating out. Not having to plan the meal, buy the groceries, or clean up afterward just makes me so stinkin' happy.


Your 11 Questions:

1. What is your favorite book? and why? I really love Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. The story of Gomer & Hosea written and aligned with the love that Christ has for me is so incredible. I might need to get it out and read it again!

2. What is your favorite holiday? I love Christmas, especially now with my own family and the traditions that we are creating. One of my favorite parts of Christmas are doing stockings and buying/making our yearly ornament!

3. Where would be your dream vacation? I love waterfalls. I just think they are so beautiful. I would love to take a trip around the world and see the biggest & most beautiful waterfalls known to man.

4. What do you like most about your spouse? He loves me. That's really selfish isn't it, but I have no doubt, even on the hardest days. My man loves me with an unfailing love. I do love his stinkin' loud laugh too (even when he is laughing at his own corny jokes)

5. What was the last movie you watched? We Bought a Zoo. SO CUTE!

6. What would you say is your best quality? um, can I skip this question..please??? Let's see....I"m honest. Not all people would say that is a good quality. Guess it depends on what end of the honesty they have been on. I mean, why beat around the bush or fake how you really feel?

7. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Some kind of lighting speed ability. Can you imagine how quickly I could complete laundry or housework?

8. What is your favorite time of day? I love mornings. I'm a morning person; one of those weird ones that my feet hit the floor BEFORE the alarm goes off. Strange, right?

9. What is your favorite smell? (weird i know) I love the smell after rain. My sweet man pointed this smell out to me years ago & now I never miss it!

10. Favorite hot drink? Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea made skinny, no milk. whipped cream & caramel, please! Thanks sister for introducing me to this!

11. If you could speak another language fluently what would you pick? Spanish. I know a little, but I'm not fluent.


People:
Nicole

Jacqui
Leah

Your 11 ?'s
1. Where's your favorite place to shop?
2. What's your favorite scripture?
3. What's the hardest lesson you've ever had to learn?
4. Morning person or night owl?
5. Favorite indulgence?
6.What's your favorite meal to prepare?
7.If you could spend the day with anyone, who would it be & why?

8. What do you wish you had known when you were younger that you know now?
9. Who has influenced your life the most?
10. What's one of the best item you use (makeup, cleaner, etc) that you think EVERYONE should know about?

No comments: