Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day 2: WORDS


Seriously, this has me surviving right now. Surviving. Not this particular scripture, but scripture in general. Seems no matter how hard I try to be obedient to God's word the stinkin' sin & flesh that I have wins at times. UGH...hate that. BUT I'm grateful for God's word and that it does encourage me to keep working towards becoming more like Christ daily.

Tonight at a meeting a friend shared how God has really been speaking to her through 1 Corinthians 13. I know we've all heard it but have you thought of it in regard to your fellow man, not just the one you love or a wedding? If God's second greatest command was to love my neighbor as myself, than I might want to review this. DAILY. HOURLY.
What if we really did love like this? REALLY? Wouldn't it make everything easier. Pretty sure this will be my next pinterest project (well, not this one but something with the scripture on it). There's a a few of those on that list that I just. don't. do. So, i don't love. That's so hard to chew when you really get right down to it.

No comments: