Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 6: SHOCKER

Those of you reading this & following the February picture challenge may have a puzzled look on your face. No, day 6 on the list wasn't listed as shocker. However, I messed up and that's the SHOCKER (sarcasm, just in case you missed it)! I myself am not the least bit surprised at my lack of 'put togetherness' that I feel in my life that has now boiled over onto my blog, so why hide it. Yesterday I totally thought all day that it was button day. I had thought it through, brainstormed some creative ideas & was totally on the wrong day.

SO.... here's DAY 6: cute as a "BUTTON" (guess, tonight will be dinner for this Berry Amazing Journey)

Yesterday I got to babysit a friends sweet little 14 month old daughter, Sadie. My sweet little Chanchan was overwhelmed with glee all day long! Sometimes I just giggle at how God created him to love others. Another testament in my mind that he's not created to be an only child which thrills my heart to death because it continues to affirm for me that no matter what doctors say, God is in CONTROL! It also makes me very excited for when his baby brother gets to the place where he can play & I get to see that joy everyday!

So here's a few shots of my cute little darlings from yesterday.

No comments: