Thursday, March 31, 2011

play time from the eyes of Channing

We've done a lot of playing lately with friends. Here are some pics of my adventures. Hope you enjoy! LOVE, CHANNING

 I love sitting up now. No help, please.


 Lunch with Nana & Mimi in Raleigh

Hanging out at the park

Titus (above) & Levi (below) are brothers. We've had some playdates at their house on Post. Mommy got to learn how to open her hood one day at the gate when she was having her car inspected to get on base. She was reminded of how much Daddy does that she doesn't have to even think about!

 Tori (above) & Twila (below) have been begging to take care of Channing. They have volunteered their mama numerous times as a babysitter. Finally, mama decided to leave me & go on a date with Daddy. I was in great hands with the Matthews family.

"Hey Jack! I'm back here. Wanna play?" 

   Jack preferred the Radio Flyer to Channing...looks like he's having fun.

A thumb war with my buddy Cole at our Happy Heart Breakfast. Mommy always seems to come away from those gatherings with a happier heart & a full tummy too!

1 comment:

Mark and Leah Schuurman said...

Pepper, if your child gets any cuter Marcus and I might have to drive East and see y'all. What a sweetie!