Thursday, November 4, 2010

A VERY busy week 3

This week has been filled with firsts! It's amazing how fast it seems that he's changing. I see new things about him everyday & I spend the most time with him.










Channing's First Halloween:







Channing and I do tummy time every single day. He's great at it. He's been lifting his head up since we were in the hospital. He's a very strong little boy. Tummy time usually looks like this.

But this week, Channing decided he wanted it to look like this & I just happened to have the camera! It was so quick I could hardly believe my eyes!













Channing's First Bath




Up until this week, we have been giving Channing baths with disposable washcloths. I am a big fan of them, but it was time for a real bath. He wasn't fond of being out of his comfy pajama's, but once we got the warm water on him he was content to a certain degree I guess. I'm sure it will grow on him.


Bath time was followed by a massage with bedtime lotion and reading a good book.

Loving his massage.



Daddy doing diaper duty & making him happy with warm pajamas.





He loves to listen to me read books. He'll grab at the book and try to hold the side!

2 comments:

Candice said...

Pepper, he is changing so much. The first year I think babies change daily!! It is so fun to watch them learn and discover new things. I could watch a baby's facial expressions for hours on end. Enjoy every minute with Channing and never feel guilty about housework, chores, etc. Those things will wait but spending time and making memories won't. I love you and think of you often. I can't wait to watch Channing continue to grow. Thanks for posting pictures!!!

Just Jac said...

Could you two have made a more beautiful baby...I think not! He is beautiful and I love seeing his pictures! Brings tears to my eyes everytime I see him! Isn't our God wonderful in his timing, his method and his love!!! Miss you guys so much and wish I could get a snuggle off that boy!