Thursday, October 28, 2010

2 Weeks

Today Channing is 2 weeks old. It's so hard to believe that 2 weeks has already gone by. We've learned so much together in the last two weeks.


Today at the 2 week doctor appointment Channing weighed 7lbs. 10oz. The doctor said he looked wonderful and he even showed the student doctor, Claire, his peeing skills. I tried to warn her, but she felt sure the diaper would be fine loosely waiting for the doctor to see little Chan Man's booty, but before she knew it there was pee everywhere. I just laughed cause I could so see it coming. What can I say.....my son has peeing skills. Better than his daddy who at a few weeks old pooed on the doctor!




This week Channing got to take part in his very first Trunk or Treat outreach event at church! He was an adorable pumpkin and very contently hung out in the baby bjorn while mom helped dad for a while. It was strange not having such an active part in the event after 7 years of being right there for everything in the ministries that God has placed John in. It was hard for me to leave early, but God reminded me that I am helping with a new ministry...our family & I love it!





We had a little photo shoot for his first Halloween. I didn't go crazy buying some expensive costume that he would wear maybe for an hour...my how God has changed my heart about things like that! So grateful for being molded and changed! Our little outfit cost $2 at a consignment sale & I must say he is the cutest lil' pumpkin I've ever seen.













3 comments:

Mark and Leah Schuurman said...

Ok I gotta ask... Do you have onesies with each week on them or are you putting that on the picture yourself? :)

Pepper Berry said...

Definitely using publisher...girl im more frugile than that:)

Pepper Berry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.