Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Greenville....To see the other set of Berry's

Brandon and Nicole live in Greenville, South Carolina. It's about a three hour drive from Boone so we are able to go very often to visit. We actually haven't had the opportunity to go since they have been in their new home and moved back from California. But finally we went!
We were able to head down to Greenville after the Watauga Football game on Friday! It was great trip until I locked the keys in our car and John was super happy with me! hehe...BUT being the amazing man that he is, he was able to unlock it alot sooner than the AAA truck that planned to arrive by 12:15 AM (two and half hours after we called them!)! He gave all credit to one of his much loved hero's- MacGyver! (All those MacGyver reruns when we had no cable really have paid off!) So...we were on our way!


We arrived in Greenville around 12:30. We had not had the privilege of seeing Brandon and Nicole's new home. (We bought new homes on the very same day:)! ) It was beautiful and settled in a nice neighborhood where Ella will be able to play with other kids when she is up and running! Nicole showed us around and John jumped in the bed with his brother who was exhausted from pulling a previous "all nighter" at the library to finish his class. SUCH LOVE BETWEEN THE TWO OF THEM! Brandon didn't even remember it the next morning.


I made my way straight to Ella's adorable room. As I looked over her in her sweet crib she opened her eyes and looked straight at me. Her blue eyes absolutely go right through your skin and bones and grab your heart immediately upon view! They are gorgeous. I had the honor of feeding her and loving on her. I was able to watch how precious Nicole was with her sweet little daughter as she swaddled her up to go back to sleep and sang her precious lullaby's.

The next morning Ella woke John up and we enjoyed our time with her while her mommy made an awesome breakfast! We played through the day as the boys went to Adopt-A-Block and Nicole and I enjoyed TARGET!!!! Oh the love I have for that place! Nicole was a "good little girl" and only came out with a bag of trick-or-treat candy! I did well on the first trip. However, on the second trip I was able, after recieving permission from my husband(just a note), to reward myself with some new dishes for the house! I was sooo excited! Nicole and I could hardly believe we got the opportunity to go to TARGET twice!!!







The boys enjoyed throwing the football in the backyard and praising their creator! What an awesome set of boys! Nicole and I are truly blessed with incredible husbands.Nicole made us an awesome dinner of KING CRAB LEGS while I ate up every minute of my time with Ella!!! I must admit that Nicole and I outate the boys because they really enjoyed the potatoes and corn that Nicole made. It was an awesome dinner and full of fun memories! From the pics you can see what I did:) It really was an incredible trip and we really enjoyed ourselves! I can't wait till we can see them again!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

so...when do we have the privelige of another visit from aunt pepper and uncle john? we had a great time, too! Love you posts~
coley