Sunday, October 9, 2011

After a little hiatus.....

By looks of this blog, the Berry's have dropped off the face of the Earth. But, we haven't. We've just been so stinkin' busy with all that God has blessed us with! Since my last post in August we've.....

been smiling & growing....
 eating new foods & becoming much more independent with meal time. He loves using a spoon & a fork.
 climbing the steps & inviting everyone else to join in the fun....
 getting the first haircut....
 visiting the zoo for the first time...
 he loved looking at the animals.

 loving on daddy at a family reunion.
 learning to play on his own in the backyard. He loves when the doors are open & he can go in & out.




visiting the pumpkin patch to celebrate FALL with friends!
practicing walking & walking & walking... he's taken a few steps on his own, 8-10 at a time, but he's not in the full swing of walking yet. So hard to believe he'll be ONE next week!


 playing & canning with friends...
 playing with cousins and grandparents...
and visiting the beach one. last. time.

Along with all of these fun adventures, we've started back student ministry for the fall in a new facility with almost 30 leaders & 100+ students. It's been really exciting to see God grow the student ministry at Liberty. John is continuing to lead the worship each week too and has 3 interns. I've started  teaching the highschool girls Sunday school with friends & I'm leading a Women's bible study on Friday mornings. On Sunday nights, we LOVE our small group family time! It's one of the highlights of our week where we actually get to go to church together and we love the people we are "doing life with".


Oh, yeah.....In my spare time I've been growing this sweet thing...

despite how many times I tried & that it's not saved this way, the picture refused to turn.


So, as you can see, we've been quite busy! We're so grateful for all the Lord has blessed us with! Baby Berry 2 will be joining us in April! I will try to keep up better with things! Thanks to all my sweet friends who have been writing me to be sure we are ok and to check up on me due to my hiatus from here!


No comments: