Thursday, September 9, 2010

Faithful....

Ever just need to be reminded that God is faithful & true, just like he says? I had been in that spot for a few days. After looking at the budget & really seeing what a sacrifice it was going to be for me to stay home with my sweet Channing, I was overwhelmed with anxiousness & doubt. Not a great place to be in at 33 weeks preggo when you have plenty of other things to dwell on. Why is it that it always seems to happen? Over & over we need reminded of God's promises & that they aren't just words but TRUTH.



On Wednesday he reminded me again through precious students, their families & our loving volunteers. I had no idea that the evening was anything more than praising our heavenly father & it was just that & so much more precious to me as my heart sang his praises after seeing this:

That my friends is over 1,200 diapers ( yes, I added it up!), 12 large packs of wipes & a collection of butt cremes, outfits & toys! God was whispering in my ear " See daughter, I have it all under control. I've placed you here for such a time as this."

I love his gentle reminders that everything will be ok & that we his 'dumb sheep' need to just trust him. Thank you FUEL families! We are so grateful!

Psalm 56:10 'For your unfailing love is as high as the heavens. your FAITHFULNESS reaches to the clouds.'

1 comment:

Candice said...

GOD IS GREAT! Isn't it so reasurring to know that we have a Father who is with us day and night, every second of the day. Being able to leave all our worries at His feet. In my daily devotional Monday, it said "If you know that God's hand is in everything, you can leave everything in God's hand." So true!! Pepper, leave it all to the Lord. No stress, no worries. He is our calm! I am so glad you will be able to stay home with Channing. This past year, staying home with Corbin, has been a true blessing. Yes, it has been hard at times but God has helped me through it all! I could not have done it wihtout 2 great men, the Lord and John! And you will say the same!!!