Monday, October 26, 2009

Very delayed update...

Summer has come & gone & so has my free time that I typically use to update our blog.
August brought with it a visit to Greenville, SC & we were able to spend some time at the youth conference that B Berry puts on with his REVOLUTION ministry.

A new school year has started and I have enjoyed my team at Max Abbot greatly. They are great group of women. So sweet & enjoyable. I am very sad that I will be leaving them soon. More to come on that.

In September John & Denice came down for a weekend visit. We found a restaurant that we thought fit us well! We enjoyed a motorcycle ride to Raleigh and we visited some of the museums there. It was a great weekend to visit with one another.


John and I recently enjoyed a Barbeque Festival in Lexington, NC. We met Donald and Wanda and enjoyed a few hours together before going to Greensboro for a birthday party. Eric, John's college roommate, turned 30 and we ventured up to celebrate with some friends! Eric almost won the t-shirt contest with his Goodwill REBA find!




So far this fall season has been great for us. We have definetly missed the fall leaves of Boone, but have enjoyed the warmer days. Hard to believe we've been here in Spring Lake for ONE YEAR on November 1st. Time flies when you're doing what God has before you!

2 comments:

Leigh said...

So good to see an update! I'd love to get together soon...let me know why you'll be leaving the ladies at school soon...I'm curious!

Unknown said...

I clicked your blog's link, thinking that nothing would be different, but I was pleasantly surprised to see a new post! Yay!