Thursday, January 17, 2008

Children of the World: Take 2!!!




I was blessed on Sunday with the opportunity to see the amazing Children of the World again! My how they have grown since November. They have now seen their first snow, experienced their first Thanksgiving and their first Christmas--US style!




Isaac and Giadon saw John and I walking into the church and ran to us! I was so excited that they remembered us! Isaac embraced me and said, "Auntie, I didn't think I would see you again in all my life!"...It was simply precious! I stayed and watched the children perform 3 different times! It was the best Sunday worship I've had a in a while!!! They are just amazing. Alliance Bible Fellowship raised $25,000 through their 3 services to fund a new home for 12 orphans and a leader in Africa! How amazing!



Once again I had to say goodbye! They are constantly on my heart, in my prayers, and on my mind! If you have the opportunity to see them, I offer only this one disclaimer: The children will reach into you and take your heart and I can't promise that you will ever be the same!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yay! new posts! and good ones, too!

so glad you got to see your kiddos again. sounds like it was an awesome time.

love you!
nicole