Wednesday, January 30, 2008

About Pepper...

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE ?I was named after the actress Angie Dickinson from Police Woman in the 70’s. She played Sgt. Pepper Anderson. I tend to like to see the look on peoples faces though when I tell them that my parents were 'smoking something' and Pepper is what they came up with! hehe
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I tend to get overwhelmed when I see the Lord’s hand in my life and how he is working in me. The realization that he loves me and continues to work through my life daily brings me to tears when I realize how unworthy I am. He continues to show grace to a sinful servant like me.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?It’s ok.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?Well I must admit that this one is tricky. I do like lunch meat. Turkey to me is oh so good. But, I have some kind of weird sandwich thing that I don’t understand. I can’t stand a pre-made sandwich. The smell of it after it comes out of a lunch box and out of a baggie is overwhelmingsly gross! But made fresh..i like ‘em.???
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Nope, still waiting on that blessing from God.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Um…yeah.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? No. I don’t really appreciate it.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Nope. Not good at risks taking.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I love cereal and I always have. I even enjoy it for dinner sometimes. Favorite s are hard. I like Lucky Charms,Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Apple Jacks…pretty much the ones that aren’t healthy!:)
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I think that some of lifes journeys have made me strong, but that can be a weakness because as a sinner, I tend to think I am strong enough on my own and tend not to always rely on the Lord as I should. Boy how he pulls that rug out from under me sometimes so that I can get closer to him.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? I really like the Sweet Cream with brownie from Marble Slab.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their eyes and smile.
15. RED OR PINK? Um...neither are really a fav.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? My desire to be the least bit vunerable as possible. Many times it keeps me from great opportunitites and closer relationships…The Lord's working…
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Time…I feel like I just don’t have much. Can’t believe I am taking the time to fill this out!! How many more questions are there????
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Navy Old Navy fleece pants..no sock and no shoes.
19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Chick-fil-a…John Berry’s favorite. We should buy stock!
20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Everybody loves Raymond…that mother in law:)…..
21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I have no idea
22. FAVORITE SMELLS? The smell after rain or freshly mowed grass.
23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My hubby
24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? The ones my husband coaches. I love to see him interact with the boys on the football field and the girls on the basketball court. Or there are the ones he’s playing in. I enjoy those too.
25. HAIR COLOR? Brownish blonde.
26. EYE COLOR? Blue
27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes…thank you Lord for corrective lenses…I’m SO blind and would love to have corrective eye surgery. I can’t imagine what it would be like to wake up and be able to see without glasses or plastic!
28. FAVORITE FOOD? At a resturant- Chicken Scampi from Olive Garden…Homemade- love some soup in the winter.
29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Don’t watch scary movies so def. happy endings
30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?Nooma video called Lump..awesome inspirational videos by Rob Bell….full length movie- We Are Marshall..oh so good and based on a true story which tends to be my fav.
31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Watauga Pioneer Blue
32. SUMMER OR WINTER? I love them both for different reasons. Love the summer because I’m a teacher and I don’t have to work!!!! Love the winter because I love snow. It’s so beautiful.
33. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs
34. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cheesecake or key lime pie make me smile
35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Captivating by Stasi Eldredge..oh so good.
36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? touch pad on the laptop.
37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Rob Bell video. Check them out. They are so good!
38. FAVORITE SOUNDS? The school bell ringing at 2:30 in the afternoon!!! WOOOHOO!!..beyond school I enjoy hearing John laugh. It’s so contagious!
39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles.
40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Israel
41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Um…no
42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Winston Salem, North Carolina

1 comment:

Unknown said...

okay! I'm ready for more posts mrs berry!