Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Time of Thanks

EPHESIANS 5:20
Always giving thanks to God the Father for Everything... 
We've had a wonderful November celebrating and remembering all that we are thankful for. I want to create something that will be a constant reminder of daily thanksgiving. I'm going to hunt that down. I'm sure PINTEREST would have something!

We had a great time celebrating with our family in Charlotte & in East Bend. Here's some pics. Lots of cousins, family time & growing families at that! Sweet niece number 3, Caroline, will be here soon! Can't wait to meet her & love her like I do Ella & Allie. And our sweet Berry #2 is growing, growing, growing!

 I love these boys! I'm so grateful for John Berry. There isn't enough time for me to list all the blessings that he brings to my life! He's an incredible husband & daddy!

My sister Coley Berry! LOVE HER!

Nissi & her grandbabies.
 Our growing bellies! Sweet cousins will be 3months apart.

 B Berry & Papa John
 Pappy, J Berry & Chan Chan

Pics from East Bend visit


Nana...his great grandmother.
 Mimi & PopPop
 

No comments: