Sunday, May 22, 2011

Happy Birthday...

HAPPY 31st BIRTHDAY to my precious JBERRY! Though I wasn't even born, I was so blessed 31 years ago and had no idea. John has been one of the biggest blessings of my life! He has taught me so much about life. There are so many things that I love about John, but here are a few.... 

He LOVES JESUS! This is a picture of him leading our students in worship. Can I just tell you that he has taught me so much about the Lord & how he loves. I have personally seen him grown in his own walk with the Lord. Not to many years ago John wouldn't have  gotten on a stage to lead others in worship before our King & now he loves it. His heart and passion is to encourage families to take up a responsibility for the spiritual growth of their children. John has a passion that isn't like everyone elses. He has an ability to follow the leadership of the holy spirit and doesn't feel the need to have the approval of people over the approval of Christ. Man, I adore that about him!



He LOVES life & never takes anything too seriously! I'm still taking lessons in that area. If I get too serious, I'm likely to see a silly face like the one up above. SCARY, huh?


 He LOVES me. He has shown me an unconditional love like I've never experienced in my life on this earth and it has really helped me have a better understand of just how much greater the love of the Lord is for me. I feel so blessed to have called him husband for almost 8 years. 


He LOVES this boy! Man, does he love being a daddy. I will never, ever, ever forget the joy on this mans face on the day that I was blessed to tell him that he was going to be a daddy. And then the look on his face when he helped our doctor deliver Channing. I seriously thought the man was going to turn cartwheels right in the delivery room. And then the last Saturday when Channing said "DADA", the look on his face was once again priceless. I'm so glad that he's Channing's daddy because he has so many amazing qualities, gifts & talents to share with him. I can't wait to share the joy of growing our family together throughout the years.

So, Happy Birthday my precious JBerry. I LOVE YOU so much. You are so much more wonderful than I could ever write on this blog or on a thousand blogs! I love each and every day with you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday John!!! Many more to come and your wife nailed WHO you are and I am BLESSED to know you....
Love, Cindy K