Thursday, April 23, 2009

BERRY Precious Nieces!

This last few weekends we have been so blessed to spend time with newest niece Allie Elizabeth and our 19 month old niece Ella. Such precious times......


Ella has received such undivided attention for the last 19 months of her life. There are not words to describe her sweet personality and how it makes me feel when I hear her say my name. I love her so much and I just couldn't imagine what it was going to be like to add Allie to those that I allow to dip into my love well. But as soon as I laid my eyes on her, I loved her just as much. In all these pics, Allie is not even ONE week old! Anyone on this Earth would have to admit that my brother-in-law and sister-in-law make some beautiful babies!






The boys worked on a chair covering project our first weekend we visited and Nicole and I had our own little project. A pedicure!!





Having two weekends with our Brother and Sister has been amazing. Makes us miss them so much more....and of course we miss the girls!!! Counting down till our next visit!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aw.... so precious! love these pics & love aunt pepper & uncle john a whole lot, too! can't wait to visit y'all soon!