Thursday, May 29, 2008

Schools Out for Summer!



I made it! I made it through an entire year of teaching 5th grade.






I must be honest that there were times that I wasn't sure whether I could hold out the entire year of not, but finally at 1:00 yesterday the final bell ring announcing that the 180th day of school has ended and my work at Cove Creek was completed.




I experienced a new age group of students this year and I was definitely stretched.I can remember the first day when one of my boys decided to throw out the "f bomb" on me and flip me off. It was an eventful way to begin the year, but praise God that through much prayer and patience that could only come from above I made it with him and I am proud to say he was much different at the end than he was that first day! It was a joy to see him as proud of himself as I was of him.




All 25 of my Fifth Graders were special in their very on way and together we were very successful!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

well done, GOOD and FAITHFUL servant.